How To Choose A Mover in Colorado
If you’re planning a move anywhere in the state of Colorado, you want to be sure to choose the best moving company possible. After all, you’re trusting them to move your entire household!
Colorado is a very “hot” market right now. The economy is booming, the real estate market is on fire, and Colorado residents want to “move up” to their next residence. Whether you’re moving to a larger apartment or condo, finally buying your first home, upsizing to fit a growing family or downsizing to enjoy your retirement years more fully, you want to be sure to hire a reputable, trustworthy, dependable moving company.
Here are a few tips to make sure you don’t end up with some shifty, fly-by-night mover that will either disappear with your belongings or hold them hostage until you pay “hidden” or unexpected upcharges.
• Make sure the moving company you use actually owns the trucks they use. You want your movers to use dependable, modern equipment that won’t break down.
• Make sure the moving team is comprised of actual employees that have been screened, vetted and drug tested. You don’t want to use contract labor to move your valuable belongings.
• Demand great customer service. That includes being able to talk to a live human being when you call, without having to navigate through voice messaging.
• Ask for a FREE, no obligation quote.
• Check out online review sites like ReviewBuzz and see what past customers have to say.
• Get at least three quotes based on the exact same specifications for your move. If one moving company is significantly lower than the other two, don’t trust them.
Call The Recommended Mover in Denver and Colorado
Cowboy Moving and Storage in Englewood serves the entire state of Colorado. We’re known as “The Recommended Mover” in Colorado, with more than 1,700 5 star ratings on ReviewBuzz. Plus, every time you call us, you’ll talk to a member of our team who can help arrange the ideal move for you. We’ve been keeping customers happy since 1968.