Super Smart Hacks To Help With Your Move
Whether you’re moving from one apartment to another in the same building, moving across town or even across the state, it’s never easy. There are so many little details to take care of, not to mention the process of packing and moving. (Hopefully you can afford to use a mover!)
The moving experts at Cowboy Moving & Storage in Denver, CO is Colorado’s most trusted mover. They’ve been in business since 1968 and put together this list of great moving hacks.
1. Pack a first-day basket with disposable cups, plates and cutlery so you can eat without having to unpack your dishes.
2. Use toilet paper tubes to keep wires and cables organized.
3. Take photos of the wiring set-up on all electronic devices before you disconnect the wires.
4. Use masking tape to label electronic wiring.
5. Label all boxes with the contents of the box and the room the box should go in.
6. Keep packing tools like tape and packing paper in a laundry basket so you can carry them from room to room easily.
7. Invest in storage bins for holiday decors and other items that stay stored most of the year.
8. Get rid of things you don’t need before the move. Why pay to move things you don’t want anymore?
9. Plastic bags from grocery stores are great for cushioning items in boxes.
10. Keep hardware for furniture, electronics, etc. in marked plastic baggies. Keep them all in one plastic bin so it’s easy to see them.
Talk to A Moving Expert
Be sure to talk to reputable movers to determine whether you can use their services or if you have to move yourself. Be picky about who you use—remember, you’re trusting them with all of your possessions and valuables!
Check out movers with the Better Business Bureau and look at online review sites like ReviewBuzz. Make sure they have their own fleet or late model moving vans. The last thing you want is for your moving truck to break down on the day of your move!
Cowboy Moving & Storage has been moving Coloradans since 1968. Family owned and operated, Cowboy Moving & Storage has a fleet of late model moving trucks and vans, a state-of-the-industry storage facility in Englewood, Colorado, and can move you anywhere in the state of Colorado.
Every team member is drug and alcohol tested and background checked so you know you can trust them. Talk to Cowboy Moving & Storage and get your free estimate over the phone today. Call 303-789-2200.