What To Look For When Renting A Storage Unit In Denver
Are you getting ready to move to a new home but need to store some items until the move? Are you looking for a storage unit for items you don’t have room for in your home? Renting a storage unit can be a great way to free up space in your home or store items during a move. The moving and storage experts at Cowboy Moving & Storage put together this list of things to consider when you’re looking for a storage unit in Denver.
1. Location: Look for a storage facility that is conveniently located near your home or place of work. This will make it easier to access your belongings when you need them.
2. Security is an important consideration when renting a storage unit. Look for a facility that has security features such as gated access, surveillance cameras and an on-site manager.
3. Climate control: If you're storing items that are sensitive to temperature or humidity, such as artwork or electronics, look for a storage unit with climate control to ensure they stay in good condition.
4. Size: Consider the size of the unit you need based on the items you'll be storing. A smaller unit may be sufficient for boxes and small furniture, while a larger unit may be necessary for larger items like appliances or vehicles. Make sure you rent a space large enough for you to easily find items. Create walkways or open space so you don’t have to rearrange boxes every time you’re looking for something.
5. Access: Consider the access options offered by the storage facility. Do they have extended hours or 24-hour access? Can you park near your unit or elevator access? Is the neighborhood safe so you’ll feel comfortable going to your storage unit at different times of day or night?
6. Price: Compare prices between different storage facilities to ensure you're getting a fair price. Keep in mind that the cheapest option may not always be the best value if it lacks necessary features such as security or climate control.
7. Reputation: How long has the storage company been in business? How old is the storage facility? Be sure to visit the storage facility in person or with a video tour. Check online reviews and ask for references from the storage company or recommendations from friends or family to ensure the storage facility you choose has a good reputation and satisfied customers.
Talk To A Storage Expert In Denver
Cowboy Moving & Storage has been helping Coloradans with their moving and storage needs since 1968. Their state-of-the-industry storage facility is clean, safe and secure. The company has more than 2,200 5-star reviews
and is well regarded in the Denver market. If you’re looking for high quality moving services or storage options, talk to Cowboy Moving & Storage at 303-789-2200.