How to Choose a Commercial Moving Company in Colorado
Are you downsizing your current office space because more employees are working from home? Or maybe you’re moving your Denver Metro Area office to a new location to fit the needs of your employees? Some Denver Area businesses are also growing, and need additional workspace for their employees. If you’re looking for the best commercial moving company in Denver, who do you call? What should you look for in a commercial mover in Denver? Here are a few important things to look for when choosing a commercial mover in Colorado.
1. Is your phone call answered by a human or an answering machine? You want to choose a company that provides exceptional customer service every step of the way. If you have an issue during your move, you want to be able to reach a human immediately and not an answering service.
2. Does the moving company perform commercial moves on a regular basis? Commercial moves are very different from residential ones. You want to choose a moving company that has experience working with building management companies and will respect the needs of other tenants during the move.
3. Do they employ full time moving professionals or do they use contract or day laborers? You want to be certain your moving team is skilled in moving office equipment, electronics and office furnishings.
4. Are their employees background checked and drug and alcohol tested?
You don’t want to trust your business assets to just any moving company.
5. Do they use state-of-the-industry moving equipment that’s ideal for commercial moves? Some movers cobble together equipment to use when moving expensive equipment and technology.
6. Are they experienced in moving computers and other high tech equipment? Has their team been specially trained in moving this kind of equipment?
Talk To Cowboy Moving & Storage For Your Commercial Move in Colorado
Cowboy Moving & Storage has been helping Colorado business owners with their commercial moves for more than 50 years. It’s known as “The Recommended Mover” in Colorado, with more than 2,100 five-star reviews on social media review sites like ReviewBuzz.
Cowboy Moving & Storage has come to know office buildings in the Denver Metro area and the requirements of building managers. We respect and adhere to building managers’ moving requirements and understand that office buildings have special interior design features that need to be respected and protected.
Most of our employees have been with us for more than a decade, and are thoroughly vetted and trained so they can provide exceptional moving services every step of the way. We also provide them will all the tools and equipment needed for commercial moves, including special dollies, library carts, building protection supplies like Masonite floor protection, plastic carpet film for stairs and 4′ foam wall protection. We load all items on 4-wheel dollies and they stay on those dollies for the entire trip. Our team also uses a Spider Crane, a device that utilizes powerful suction technology to lift a fully loaded lateral file high enough to roll a heavy-duty steel dolly beneath it. We use special Pink Anti-Static Bubble Wrap that’s designed especially for computers, so we can safely transport all of your computer equipment. Your equipment will be wrapped in the special bubble wrap and then loaded on three-shelf carts which are then wrapped with plastic film.
Call Cowboy Moving & Storage at 303-789-2200 to get a quote and to find out more about our commercial moving services in Denver and throughout Colorado. Your call will be answered by a moving professional, and not by an automated answering system.