What You Should Know About Renting a Storage Unit?
If you’ve never rented a storage unit before, there are a few important things to know before you do. Whether you need to store some belongings temporarily or are looking for a long-term storage solution, renting a storage unit is a great space-saving solution.
Most storage facilities offer a wide range of unit sizes and services to meet your needs. Self storage in Denver is the most popular storage option, offering a safe, secure and affordable way to store your belongings. You can store household items, construction materials, appliances, pianos, boats, trailers and more. Of course, all storage facilities are not created equal. The moving and storage professionals at Cowboy Moving & Storage, the #1 mover in Colorado, put together this list of tips to consider if you are renting a storage unity.
• Is the storage unit climate controlled? This can be important, depending on what you’re storing. For example, if you are looking for a place to store a piano, wine, oil paintings, etc., you’ll want a climate controlled unit.
• What kind of accessibility do they offer? Are they open on Sundays? Holidays? Do they offer 24-hour access or are operating hours limited?
• Does the facility have video monitoring?
• Where is the facility located? If there is a large homeless population nearby, oftentimes homeless will use a storage unit as a place to cool off or relax.
• Does the facility have a gated entrance and exit?
• How well-lit is the facility? Is there lighting in your specific unit?
Talk To The Storage Experts in Denver
Looking for state-of-the-art storage facilities and options in Denver and Colorado? Look no further than Cowboy Moving & Storage in Englewood. Cowboy Moving & Storage offers three types of storage for your belongings: Container Storage, Mini-Storage and Load & Hold.
With Container Storage, the moving experts at Cowboy Moving & Storage will pick up your items, inventory them and bring them to the main storage facility. Your inventory will be protected and packed in a wooden container. The clean and sturdy container is sealed and stored indoors at the storage facility in Englewood. When you are ready to have your items delivered, just give Cowboy Moving & Storage a call and they’ll arrange a convenient delivery date.
Load & Hold services are specialized storage services. If you are moving to a new office or residence but have to leave your current location before your new place is ready, you need Load and Hold services. If you are remodeling your home or office and need a place to store all the appliances and furniture until they’re ready for installation, Load and Hold is perfect for you, too. Load and Hold trailers work well for short or long term storage.
The Cowboy Moving & Storage Mini-Storage facility is also at the Englewood, Colorado location. It’s secure and ideal for short or long-term storage, as well.
For more information about storage services at Cowboy Moving & Storage, call 303-789-2200 today.